Industry: Restaurants, Food Services
Employment type: Full time
Craftsmen’s Tsaghkadzor Restaurant House is looking for a Restaurant Manager. You will deliver service and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
1. Coordinating daily restaurant management operations.
2. Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
3. Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
4. Plan and develop guest loyalty programs.
5. Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
6. Organize and supervise shifts.
7. Manage and lead staff.
8. Nurture a positive working environment
9. Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
10. Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
11. Train and evaluate new/current employees on proper customer service practices.
12. Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales.
1. Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
2. Extensive food and beverage (F&B), wine knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait for staff
3. Advanced level of English and Russian languages
4. Strong leadership, motivation, and people skills
5. Strong written and oral communication skills for managing business administration and personnel matters
6. Strong planning and organizational skills to run a streamlined operation
7. A flexible and hands-on approach to work.
Send your resume to[email protected]