The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the strategic initiatives of the Human Resources Department tied to business expansion, growth, and the necessary cultural evolution to support both. The function should be supportive, proactive, analytical, and entrepreneurial; creating memorable moments for our guests, fostering an empowered environment for the team whilst working closely with all key business partners to achieve quality results. The job incumbent acts as an ambassador for the brand, reflecting the company culture and values. All work is carried out by company corporate policies, procedures, and service concepts according to local requirements and regulations.
Competencies & skills requirements
- Proven experience in a Human Resources position (2+ years)
- Very good command of written and spoken English, Russian and Armenian
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with the ability to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice, and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time, and energy
- Strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills
- Outstanding analytical and strategic skills improving the business from a financial perspective
- Excellent ability to work collaboratively across functions and cultures in a global environment
- Skilled with Microsoft Office software
- An open, positive, and communicative personality
- Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Ensure the smooth running of the Human Resources Department, where all areas of responsibility are managed and delivered to the highest levels, ensuring both property and company standards are attained and adhered to.
- Working proactively with all key stakeholders and HR business partners to maximize the guest service and the team experience, delivering a positive and responsive approach to inquiries and problem resolution.
- Develops and implements strategies where key HR metrics are identified, communicated, and delivered. Reports and tracking tools are reviewed and acted upon to ensure that strategies and initiatives are attained or exceeded.
- Working with key stakeholders, effectively managing and reviewing the team's life cycle within the hotel, fostering a culture of growth, development, and performance whilst reflecting and promoting the company culture and values.
- Owner of the Human Resources budget and training plan, where together with management, facilitates the evaluation of team performance, ensuring development plans are aligned with guest service, revenue, operational and business objectives, where the team maximizes their potential and prepares them for future opportunities within the company.
- Build and maintain an effective working relationship with all key stakeholders and business partners both internal and external ensuring that all communications and HR activities are undertaken and delivered in a timely manner.
- Reviews and scrutinizes employee resourcing, compensation, employee development, training, and succession plans, providing recommendations that will enhance performance and provide added value to the individual and the company.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered, and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
If your profile meets the mentioned requirements send your CV.