Jermuk International Pepsi Cola Bottler LLC is seeking a budget controller to provide timely and relevant information with analysis on a consistent and predictable basis that drives the Company's decision-making and attainment of goals. The incumbent will be responsible for contributing to the Company's success by focusing on the implementation of budget processes as well as provision of support in financial analysis of corporate and departmental level projects and processes such as budgeting, forecasting, and corporate finance transactions. The budget controller will write reports, monitor budget movements, research and analyze financial information to help the Company make well-informed decisions.
- Coordinate budget processes, create and standardize financial models, templates and deliver to the departments;
- Analyze and control variances to plan;
- Assist departments during the budget formulation processes;
- Conduct business studies on past, future, and comparative performance;
- Provide timely and relevant reports, forecasts, and analysis to the Senior Management and make a comparative analysis of actual and budgeted costs;
- Strictly control and compare purchase orders with the budgeted costs;
- Perform special financial studies for the Management;
- Evaluate and analyze current or proposed purchase sources and recommend the most economic sources;
- Perform analysis of business activities and recommend required actions to meet stated business objectives;
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, or related areas;
- Work experience is mandatory;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills;
- Presentation, reporting, and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks and within tight deadlines;
- Excellent PC, Armsoft, and Excel skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to mentioned email.