US logistic company (with new MC) is looking for a Logistics Coordinator (dispatcher) for an office job.
This is a great opportunity to join a Yerevan-based Freight Dispatching office as a dispatcher. The ideal candidate is someone with a background in transportation and logistics, with good command of the English language and ready to work hard to earn good money. Specifically, an average dispatcher can make up to $500.00 per month already at the second or third month of his/her employment with a potential of $1,000.00.
- Sales with either your own or company’s carriers,
- Developing relationships with freight brokers and carriers
operating in the US and arranging freight transportation to meet their needs,
- Account Management & Development,
- Manage multiple pick-ups and deliveries,
- Track and update shipment status to freight brokers,
- Tactful and intelligent negotiation of rates and services,
- Carrier Sourcing & Acquisition,
- Provide excellent customer service to both brokers and carriers.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player who excels in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent and effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent work ethic
- Ability to quickly process information and make decisions
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills, and the ability to handle conflict
- General computer skills- proficiency with MS Office is a must
- Higher Education is preferable but not mandatory.
This job is perfectly designed for current students who can work after 16:00 because the working time corresponds to USA time zones.
The location is near RIO Mall