An accountant prepares accounting records and completes tasks pertinent to the position in accordance with RA legislation and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Daily input and checking related to loan portfolio in the accounting software,
- Preparation of ACRA and Loan Register reports, verification of completeness and accuracy of submitted information,
- Prepare initial accounting documents, make bookings using accounting software, check accounting records with primary documentation,
- Collect, file and maintain day-to-day accounting information,
- Perform other duties assigned by Chief Accountant.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or other related spheres,
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the Financial/Banking system,
- Working knowledge of MS Office, excellent knowledge of Excel is a must,
- Working knowledge of Lsoft is a must,
- Knowledge of ACRA and Loan Register requirements is a plus,
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages,
- Good team player,
- Ability to fulfill tasks within strict deadlines,
- Relentless attention to detail (detail-oriented),
- Knowledge of business ethics.
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.