Employment type: Full time
Yerevan Park is looking for a driven and experienced Event Specialist, who will be in charge of the Yerevan Park events organization.
1. Answer event inquiries and introduce Guests to all the aspects of Yerevan Park services and pricing.
2. Prepare orders and be responsible to ensure they are distributed in a timely manner to appropriate internal departments.
3. Follow-up calls and orders relating to events.
4. Provide quick response to inquiries, checking availability and pricing, and communicating with respective department Managers for further follow-up.
5. Ensure that all accounts are properly updated in the event coordination system of Yerevan Park.
6. Ensure feedback and payments received from guests are passed on to all appropriate departments in a timely manner.
7. Arrange and manage all events to Guest satisfaction.
8. Maintain high standards of personal appearance and manner of speech.
9. Maintain communication with other event planning organizations and units.
10. Generate various reports from the Event Coordination system and introduce to Higher Management.
11. Participate in daily business review meetings, sales meetings, and management meetings.
12. To present new offers and suggestions regarding Yerevan Park events to Higher Management.
13. Do other tasks as assigned by Higher Management.
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.
Send your resume to[email protected]