Alhokair Retail Group Armenia is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to control the store operations in the achievement of monthly sales targets in order to achieve or exceed the annual business plan objectives.
- Facilitate the achievement of the monthly sales target in order to meet or exceed the annual business plan objectives;
- Ensure the store's continuous delivery of the brand/ Company's Customer Service standards in order to meet or exceed customer's expectation and satisfaction;
- Follow to ensure adequate stock and range of products are available at the right time on the sales floor;
- Ensure timely unpacking of all products received in order to present the product on the sales floor according to the brand requirements;
- Follow all brand-specific and generic marketing and promotional activities are implemented in the store;
- Follow loss and prevention procedures are implemented as required to protect Company assets;
- Control the proper implementation of all procedures related to cash tills and ensure the day to day cash and credit operations security measures comply with Company policy and procedures;
- Motivate staff in the effective achievement of the daily store operations objectives in order to maximize productivity;
- Continuously train, develop and appraise store staff in order to ensure effective performance of their tasks in line with Company standards.
- University degree;
- At least 1 year of experience;
- Ability to communicate fluently in the English language, both written and verbal;
- Skilled in maximizing sales, overcoming problems;
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude to overachieve and lead from the front.
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.