Performs dispatching activities related to Medical Transportation; coordinates transportation scheduling; maintains schedules, and communicates with drivers; communicates with the transportation coordinator, medical center coordinator, and other personnel as needed.
- Operates telephone consoles to receive incoming calls and requests for service.
- Responsible for inputting all patient and referral information into the system.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring vehicle movement through a tracking system.
- Responsible for selecting the most appropriate unit to respond based on ETA and the level of
- service requested.
- Relays instructions, information, or questions to and from personnel, units, and scenes.
- Records all activity regarding transport into the system.
- Transmits and receives messages between the company and other agencies.
- Contacts field personal to verify assignment locations, monitors dispatched units, and, when necessary serve as a liaison with callers.
- Serve as a company representative promoting positive customer relationships.
- Communicate with management and other dispatchers any issue in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well.
- Good verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work alone and collaboratively in a high-stress environment using professional manners, following directions, and keeping safety at the forefront of every interaction.
- Ability to interact with other employees professionally.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in English.