We are looking for the Deputy of Park Operations Manager who will plan, organize, and manage the operations and maintenance of the Yerevan Park area including Ride Operations, Guest Services, Events, and Operations Center as well as supervises staff directly and through subordinates.
- Assist Park Operation Manager in daily tasks to ensure Yerevan Park Services are served on the highest level.
- Assist Park Operation Manager to ensure on a daily basis, the appropriate staffing and readiness of the Operations departments.
- Lead the daily shifts for the operations department by ensuring all rides and attractions remain open, staffed, and available to guests.
- Take care of Safety, enforcement, and Policies across all areas of operations of Yerevan Park.
- Report and respond to incidents or activities in the park, including ride breakdowns or stoppages, guest complaints, health incidents, or other similar incidents.
- Oversee a team of operations supervisors and team members for each operational area of the Park.
- Participate in making working schedules for ride operators.
- Continuously observe Guest feedback, Guest needs, and analyze and resolve Guest issues, disagreements, and complaints, ensuring overall Guest satisfaction.
- Ensure the highest Guest Service standards are followed by the Team.
- Take part in training sessions.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures with regards to maintaining the highest quality and consistent standards of ride cleanliness, and punctuality.
- Ensure proper follow-up and resolution of all incident reports.
- Ensure Proactive action in solving Guest problems and satisfying Guests in various situations.
- Follow up on birthday events and ensures the birthday coordinators are performing their tasks on time.
- Assist in creating and developing training materials for the operations department.
- In the Absence of Operations Manager is responsible for overall Yerevan Park Operations Management.
- Minimum of two years experience in a managerial position in HORECA.
- Higher education preferably in Hotel Management, Communications, or Social Sciences.
- Strong teamwork, leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly solve problems, overcome difficult situations, and stress.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent communication in Armenian, English, and Russian.
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.