Ride Operator is responsible for controlling rides and monitoring attractions. He or she will also provide the first aid assistance and materials as needed and immediately reports to the area supervisor. He or she conducts opening and closing procedures in assigned areas.
- Operate rides․
- Clean the rides before, during and after the ride activities․
- Maintain knowledge in safety and operations.
- Provide verbal instructions to guests.
- Control rides to start and stop within the allotted time.
- Provide first medical aid.
- Follow device maintenance and safety procedures all the time to ensure the safety of guests.
- Report to a manager in case of breakdown or stoppage.
- Remain focused on the job․
- Move between rides as required.
- Provide excellent services to ensure guests satisfaction․
- To do other tasks as assigned by a Manager.
- Communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Young and energetic.
- Customer-oriented with a positive attitude.
- A work experience in HORECA will be a plus.
5 working days a week by confirmed working schedule.
If your profile meets the mentioned requirements send your CV.