A factory in the United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced manager.
The company produces stainless steel structures and equipment for commercial kitchen.
Health insurance and yearly ticket allowance will be provided by the company.
Salary (net): 1,440,000 AMD and higher, depending on experience.
- Plan and supervise the execution of all work request related to in house fabrication / Welding activities
- Planning and organizing, scheduling and coordinating, checking, examining, and recording
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities of fabrication/welding to assigned staff to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant fabrication/welding skills to enable them to become proficient on the hob and deliver the section objectives.
- Implement approved section policies, processes, systems, standards, and procedures in order to support execution of sections work programs in line with company and international standards.
- Supervise the Vendor’s fabrication group to ensure that the maintenance activities are performed in compliance with related standards and approved procedures and drawings.
- Ensure availability of proper equipment, material and consumables for all the activities follow approved methods of statements.
- Develop and implement appropriate fabrication techniques to ensure accuracy, productivity, and level of product standards are met.
- Supervise dimensional check on fabricated items/assembly to ensure compliance to drawing tolerances and detail requirements.
- Ensure the fabricators are using the approved latest version of drawings all the time.
- Provide input for the preparation of the department budget and assist in the implementation of the approved budget and work plans to deliver section objectives.
- Higher Education
- Knowledge of English
- Knowledge of MS Office and AUTO CAD
- Excellent technical skills, good knowledge of fabrication processes and principles (Welding, cutting, pressing, gas/plasma cutting works, fit-up work, etc.)
- Expertise knowledge in tools required for fabrication and working knowledge of ASME Codes
- Well versed with sequences of the fabrication process for mast and substructure, mud tanks, pressure vessel, skid & structural members
- Solid blueprint interpretation skills and well versed with engineering drawings of mast and substructure, mud tanks, pressure vessels, piping, process &structural
- Knowledge of HSE procedures & practices and comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls, and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards and best practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize workflow in an efficient manner
- Knowledge of Arabic is desirable
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.