We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Develop and process all incoming and outgoing correspondence for the unit
- Answer and direct phone calls to relevant staff
- Work with the director to coordinate and supervise daily operations
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Translate documents from English into Russian and Armenian languages and vice versa
- Manage and accomplish daily administrative and clerical functions such as appointments, procurement, file and record maintenance, executive travel plans, and other arrangements
- Higher education
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English, and Russian languages
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time-management skills
- Organized, disciplined, and responsible personality
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
Five-day working week.
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.