Working in an international environment with clients around the world (French- and English-speaking), your position will be to respond to and support clients in a professional and timely fashion with incoming enquiries, concerns and modification requests about our company’s products and services.
Once you have received and responded to a client enquiry, you will also be working alongside our web development team to schedule client support tasks. This requires being able to translate client requests into understandable tasks and following up on the changes made by our technical teams. At all times, communication with the client is key to ensure they understand and are happy with our products and services.
- Interact directly with clients via email or telephone (written and verbal correspondence)
- Respond promptly to all client enquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow to meet client timeframes
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage clients' accounts
- Record details of enquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
Education and Experience
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Experience in customer service and/ or administrative assistance is a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to learn new computer applications quickly
- Knowledge of the Internet and online applications
- Proficiency in written and verbal English language
- Knowledge of French will be a big asset
- Interpersonal and listening skills. Must be able to respond to client enquiries in a professional and sensitive manner
- Must be at ease and confident communicating with a number of different clients (verbal and written skills)
- Excellent time management and organization skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks
- Ability to remain calm and organized under pressure
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve creatively
- Basic IT skills. Must be comfortable using technology
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Data entry and management skills.
- Adaptability and curiosity
- An interest in the arts, fine art sector is a plus
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.