The Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for the strategic initiatives of the Food & Beverage Department tied to business expansion, growth, and the necessary cultural evolution to support both. The function should be supportive, proactive, analytical, and entrepreneurial; creating memorable moments for our guests, fostering an empowered environment for the team whilst working closely with all key business partners in order to achieve quality results. The job incumbent acts as an ambassador for the brand, reflecting the company culture and values. All work is carried out in accordance with company corporate policies, procedures, and service concepts according to local requirements and regulations.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Food & Beverage Department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels, ensuring both property and company standards are attained and adhered to.
- Working proactively to maximize guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and responsive approach to inquiries and problem resolution.
- Develops and implements strategies where key food and beverage metrics are identified, communicated, and delivered where reports and tracking tools are effectively maintained in line with defined initiatives & targets.
- Effectively manages the life cycle of the team within the department, fostering a culture of growth, development, and performance whilst reflecting and promoting the company culture and values.
- Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and departmental inventory is controlled and that target productivity and performance levels are attained
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all key stakeholders and partners both internal and external ensuring all communications and activities are controlled and undertaken in a timely manner.
- Establish and deliver effective programs that advance service standards, profitability, and cost control which may include working with internal and external stakeholders as required, whilst incorporating environmental concerns
- Ensures adherence to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered, and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Minimum education: National academic qualifications / Degree in Hospitality Management preferably
Minimum experience: 2+ years of relevant experience
Language skills: Very good command of written and spoken English and Russian
- Proven experience in a food and beverage position, ideally within a hotel environment
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with the ability to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice, and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time, and energy
- Strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills
- Outstanding analytical and strategic skills improving the business from a financial perspective
- Excellent ability to work collaboratively across functions and cultures in a global environment
- Skilled with Microsoft Office software, especially in Excel
- An open, positive, and communicative personality
- Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.