We are seeking a young, dynamic, self-motivated Front Desk Agent to join our team.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks;
- Manage reservations;
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay);
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms;
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates, and amenities;
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy, and fully furnished to accommodate guests’ needs;
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate;
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
- Bachelor’s degree/ higher education qualification;
- At least 1-year experience in this position;
- Guest/customer relations experience, preferably in a hospitality environment
- Knowledge of property management systems (Opera is preferred);
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office);
- Excellent communication and telephone etiquette skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English;
- Self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm;
- Self-organized and team player;
- High sense of responsibility.
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.