We are looking for a full-time copywriter/editor for our websites in the personal finance space. We need someone who can generate unique, thought-provoking content.
- Create high-quality, reader-focused articles that are both shareable and rankable
- Build conversion-focused landing pages
- Maintain an engaging, logical flow throughout each piece
- Never write in first person, second person, or use passive voice
- Use emotive adverbs sparingly
- Write educational, academic-level content without bias or opinion
- Use AP style
- You should know how to use Microsoft Word.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus but not required.
- You should understand the nuances of the personal finance industry and be able to write toward that vertical.
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.