Garage Masters Mall is looking for an enthusiastic lady to fill the vacant position of Receptionist.
The receptionist is the first point of contact for the company and provides support to the visitors. The receptionist handles the flow of people through the business and ensures that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely and professional manner.
- Meet visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately,
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed,
- Assist visitors and direct to the relevant departments,
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, etc.
- Bachelor degree,
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibility,
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive "team-player" attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise,
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure,
- Language skills: Armenian, Russian, English knowledge is a plus,
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.