“BDO Accounting, Tax and Legal” CJSC is looking for a Junior Accountant, who will be responsible for the tax and accountancy tasks in the frames of customer’s and the company’s interests. He/she must maintain corporate and professional discipline and the code of ethics.
- Processing and implementing customer’s daily accounting transactions;
- Preparing of initial accounting and supporting documentation;
- Preparation of cash desk, cash receipts and payments documentation;
- Preparing all documents necessary for transactions with customer’s banking accounts;
- Bookkeeping of the customer’s fixed assets and material values;
- Salary calculation;
- Calculation and preparation of payment documents of taxes and fees to be paid to tax authorities by the customer;
- Idyllic organization of workflow documentation;
- Idyllic performance of tasks assigned by senior accountant-consultant and presenting corresponding reports;
- Supporting new services and business development process;
- Supporting accountants, consultants and assistants engaged in the project when necessary;
- Performing other responsibilities that may be required for the company and/or successful completion of the company’s projects.
- Professional degree in Finance/Economics;
- 1+ years consulting or professional services firm background or 2+ years of relevant industry experience;
- Good working knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Excellent oral communication and report writing skills;
- Ability to multi-task and deliver several projects concurrently;
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of clients and colleagues;
- Excellent computer skills (ArmSoft; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel));
- Highly motivated, committed, self-starter and ability to prioritize work/cope with changing priorities.
All interested candidates are required to complete the BDO Armenia Application form (attached) and send their CVs in English or Armenian languages.
Please, send the CVs in PDF format.