Job.am Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Legal, Insurance
Employment type: Full time
- Make court claims, responses, counter-claims and other documents;
- Implement judicial representation;
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, the advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations;
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for the presentation of cases.
- Gather evidence to develop defense or to initiate legal actions, by interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Represent clients before court and government agencies.
- Examine legal data to determine the advisability of pursuing a lawsuit the lawsuit
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine the legal basis for cases.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file appeals in state and federal courts of appeal.
- Attorney’s license is obligatory;
- University degree in Law, Master's degree is desirable;
- At least 1 year of work experience as a Lawyer;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Negotiation skills
- Public speaking skills
- Skilled user of MS Office;
- High sense of diligence and responsibility
- Ability to analyze;
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.