“A & M RARE” LLC seeks Electricity and Automation Engineer with strong knowledge in the electricity, automation sphere.
Place Hankavan, Armenia
Probation period Not less than 2 months
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Realize equipment settlement and other technical works connected to it,
- Participate in the supervision works of the installation works of electrical equipment,
- Check the details of the projects and calculations and compare them with the works in process,
- Confirm the arrival of necessary electrical equipment and check the safety and appropriateness of this equipment,
- Follow that the installation of all the equipment/machinery is done according to the instructions, rules and regulations,
- Bear responsibility for the smooth operation of all the electrical-mechanical equipment,
- Closely work with the engineer, supply, production and other teams/employees to ensure the appropriateness of project works to the requirements,
- In case of necessity realize assembly, testing and supervision of mechanical/electrical components and systems,
- Realise engineer calculations to ensure the planning/modelling functions,
- Supervise and realise the renovation and service of electrical and automatic systems,
- Realise analysis of failures, diagnosis of reasons, prepare service timetable and implement it,
- Support the line operators to decide when the line should be stopped because of electrical problems,
- Supervise the works and tasks being implemented by the technical staff,
- Realise the whole electrical works (high, low voltage, electrical substation, etc.).
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Higher professional education
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience
- Good knowledge of Russian language
- Knowledge of the English language will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work alone and with a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CVs to the mentioned email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
OPENING DATE: 15.02.2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15.03.2021