The Rides Mechanical Supervisor is responsible for overseeing mechanical maintenance, repairs, and inspection of Rides & Attractions on daily, weekly, monthly, and annual periods. The Supervisor is to ensure a high level of reliability for all Rides in Yerevan Park and that the rides are maintained set. As a Rides Mechanical Supervisor, this role is responsible for the training and management of up to 25 Mechanical Technicians, detailed work reports and inspection checklists, and ensuring the entire mechanical team maintains all rides comprehensively, within standards, and on-time.
- Ensure all Rides and Attractions mechanical systems & equipment maintain the highest level of safety in accordance with Yerevan Park’s standards and specifications.
- Supervise and ensure the execution of Daily Inspections, Repair & Troubleshooting of Rides and Attractions in Yerevan Park.
- Train, manage direct activities and provide guidance and leadership to a team of Mechanical Technicians.
- Ensure completion of all relevant documentation, including but not limited to: Inspection Checklists, Inspection Logs, Daily & Monthly Technical Reports,
- Ensure maintenance and filing of documentation and safeguarding and control of confidential and propriety technical documentation.
- Direct, develop, monitor and report on operations within all functional areas. Alert Operations Manager as appropriate of concerns, changes and progress.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed.
- In absence of the Technical Director, take an assignment as Tech Manager On Duty (Tech MOD) as needed
- Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned by the Technical Director
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a position responsible for technical or maintenance areas, with direct experience managing maintenance of industrial mechanical systems.
- Higher education preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and in building and maintaining collaborative relationships.
- Be available to work unscheduled hours to respond to unplanned and/or emergency work.
- Comfortable working at heights of 25m+
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent in communication in English and Russian.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced (occasionally stressful) environment.
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.