The Rides Electrical technician is responsible for performing electrical maintenance, repairs, and inspection of Rides & Attractions across Yerevan Park. The electrician responsible to assist in electrical checks of all rides on daily, weekly, monthly, and annual periods, as well as assist in the troubleshooting of all Rides & Attractions as needed, and at times facility electrical systems.
- Ensure all Rides and Attractions Electrical systems & equipment maintains the highest level of safety in accordance with Yerevan Park’s standards and specifications and accepted Manufacturer practices
- Assists in the installation, testing, & commissioning of electrical equipment including performing wiring of hardware, lighting, control system, and other types of connections
- Performs Daily Inspections, Repair, & Troubleshooting of all Rides and Attractions in Yerevan Park
- Performs all technical duties and takes all technical responsibilities in the absence of other Technical support personnel
- Ensures completion of all relevant documentation, including but not limited to: Inspection Checklists, Inspection Logs, Daily & Monthly Technical Reports
- Verify compliance with standard operation procedures, safety regulations and guidelines; keep up to date with all standards.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Electrical Supervisor
- 2-3 of experience as an electrician or controls technician responsible for maintenance of electrical /electronic systems.
- Higher education preferably in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering
- Experience with troubleshooting or problem solving of Controls Systems (Programmable Logic Controllers) or similar types of Industrial automation
- Knowledge of AC/DC Drives, Variable Frequency Drives, and Encoders
- Some knowledge in Pneumatics, Hydraulics
- Additional advantage if with hands-on knowledge of substation breakers & synchronizing panels, Switchyard, HT & LT lines & its corresponding panels, transformer testing, Protection relay testing and troubleshooting of the mentioned systems
- Be available to work unscheduled hours to respond to unplanned and/or emergency work. Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Be reachable in the park on operating days by working indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather.
- Comfortable working at heights of 25m+
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent communication in English and Armenian/Russian
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.