Support in marketing, public relations, graphic design, photography/videography, website development
- Keep ATP website up to date, maintain contact with web admin, suggest improvements, etc.
- Design, produce and edit captivating promotional and informational materials for internal and external use, such as ads, flyers, posters, brochures, catalogs, reports, templates, infographics, videos, presentations, signs, t-shirts, bags/hats, site signs/plaques etc.
- Create posts for the organization’s social media pages.
- Travel and participate in ATP events, such as plantings, to take photos and produce videos.
- Maintain contact with printing houses, sign-makers, other outsourced services.
- Create and organize multimedia archives.
- Assist with the organization of events.
- Contribute ideas for communications and marketing projects and materials
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or other related fields
- Excellent oral and written skills in Armenian and English.
- At least one year of work experience in a relevant field and good communication skills.
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Canva, Google Workspace.
- Skilled in computer programs such as Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Canac, Google Workspace.
- Must be internet literate.
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing practices.
- Love for nature and interest in environmental work.
- Artistic aptitude and good writing skills.
- Portfolio of digital works and writing (include some photos, graphic designs, a video, and some writing samples in Armenian and English)
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.