We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. Head of Marketing responsibilities includes developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
- Create a clear marketing strategy in line with the company objectives, co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, web pages, promotional material, etc.)
- Keeping up to date with industry and technological changes that impact the business, overseeing the company’s loyalty programme and CRM activities
- Overhauling the marketing department organisational structure, setting KPI’s for marketing activities across the business.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Partner with creative teams, other internal and external vendors and agencies
- Update and maintain the Marketing Department's documentation and databases
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Effective project management skills, strong copywriting and leadership skills
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Armenian, Russian and English
- Knowledge of Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe PhotoShop (not essential but an advantage)
If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you!
Send your CV. Please, indicate the position title in the subject field for which you apply (Head of Marketing).