- Manage PMO, which is responsible for portfolio management, clear definition of project goals and success criteria's, Roadmap of execution, close follow-up and assurance of accomplishment within set Timeline,
- Scope and budget, close communication with Stakeholders about the ongoing progress and the Positive/Negative risks.
- Manage IT Sourcing, which is responsible for procurement activities, execution of Tenders (RFI, RFP, RFQ), commercial negotiations
- Manage IT Operation, which is responsible for Workplace related applications. devices smooth performance and also maintaining the smooth operation of network and related equipment
- Manage IT Security, which is responsible for Data Protection, Risk management & Compliance, supporting security systems like SIEM, PAM, 2FA and etc.
- Oversea the smooth, reliable operations of the business IT infrastructure
- Work with the business to identify and qualify possible strategic projects to help support the business strategic plans into the future
- Create an environment to support the IT staff in their growth, training, and delivery of required IT functions
- Work with the IT Department Heads and Unit Heads to create a more active management approach that creates the environment necessary for staff to achieve their maximum potential
- Create an approach to bonus allocation which rewards individual effort and achievement as well as contribution to the effectiveness of other staff
- Work with third party supplier management to facilitate a productive working relationship between the teams
- Oversee the production of clear reports that allow for progress and issues to be quickly identified and mitigated
- Streamline processes in order to support future growth without the requirement for exponential staff growth
- Create a Capital and Operational budget for the Division. Track actual spend against budgets and report variances
- Work with Heads to reduce key person dependencies and ensure practical succession options are in place.
- Team Leadership
- Process Management
- Project Management
- IT Budgeting
- Management and Staff Management
- Industry experience and knowledge in main products
- Organizational skills
- Required candidate level: Senior
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.