TITLE: Community Tree Planting (CTP) Monitor
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia, RA regions, Artsakh
- The incumbent will monitor the project implementation planting sites all over Armenia and Artsakh.
- To organize trainings before the tree planting
- To organize and monitor program implementation
- Identify correctly the tree species, monitor survival rate at the sites, which should not be less, than 70%
- Take photos of the sites;
- Submit reports to CTP program Manager
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Biology, Propagation;
- At least 2 years of experience in the definite field;
- Availability of "B,C" driver license and driving during the winter period;
- Reporting skills;
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- Teamwork ability;
- Good communication skills;
- Computer literacy, mainly MS office
- Readiness to participate at tree plantings during the program implementation, staying overnight if necessary
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; knowledge of English language is a plus;
- Readiness to work within set deadlines;
- Willingness to travel throughout Armenia and Artsakh with a possible overnight stay.
REMUNERATION/SALARY: Negotiable, based on previous work experience and skills.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Only selected candidates will be notified of the interview dates directly. The application deadline is February 28, 2021. No phone calls, please.