We are looking for the Park Operations Manager who will be responsible for the daily management of Guest-facing operational areas of Yerevan Park including Ride Operations, Guest Services, Events, and Operations Center and takes the role of Park Duty Manager as required.
PARK OPERATIONS MANAGER SHOULD
- Ensure on a daily basis, the appropriate staffing and readiness of the Operations departments.
- Lead the daily shifts for the operations department by ensuring all rides and attractions remain open, staffed, and available to guests.
- Responsible for ensuring safety, enforcement, and Policies across all areas of operations for Park.
- Report and respond to incidents or activities in the park, including ride breakdowns or stoppages, guest complaints, health Incidents, or other similar incidents.
- Oversee a team of operations supervisors and team members for each operational area of the Park.
- Continuously observe guest feedback, guest needs, and analyze and resolve customer issues, disagreements and complaints, ensuring overall guest satisfaction.
- Carry other similar functions or duties by the General Manager.
PARK OPERATIONS MANAGER SHOULD HAVE
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a management position responsible for daily operations in the areas of guest relations, entertainment, and/or customer service.
- Higher education preferably in Finance or Economics, Hotel Management, Business, or Communications.
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly solve problems, overcome difficult situations, and stress.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent communication in English and Russian.
Interested applicants are welcome to submit their CV/Resume to e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.