Numlock LLC is looking for a motivated and hard-working candidate, who will be responsible for providing technical and associated services to the Company's customers in an efficient and timely manner.
- Perform day-to-day activities at the customer's site;
- Perform basic installation of known vendor's equipment (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, etc)
- Install and configure necessary software updates;
- Configure and administer network monitoring tools;
- Configure and administer routers and switches in a multi-vendor environment;
- Administer Linux and Windows-based systems;
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues.
- At least 3 years of experience in supporting IP networks;
- NGFW configuration and management experience;
- Support experience of Juniper SRX, EX and MX series hardware and OS;
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows-based systems;
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible, or other automation frameworks is a plus;
- Experience with automatically managing dozens of networks assets is a plus;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives;
- Ability to research and evaluate new technologies;
- Written and verbal communication skills in Russian and English languages;
- Team working and communication skills;
- Problem-solving personality;
- Ability to work with overload.