Salary of 1500-4000 $ plus a bonus
Workplace: remote work
You will be part of a small international team responsible for the European market. The main purpose of this role is to coordinate
and assist with the marketing activities of our client business that includes: recruitment of employees, advertising, direct
mailing, customer events, trade shows, social media, marketing collaterals, and website management. Supports projects
as well as initiatives to ensure the overall growth and branding strategy. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and
Key Areas of Responsibility & Duties
- Responsible for digital communications including website content, videos, newsletter, and blogs.
- Execute daily tasks of social media strategy across identified digital platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook,
YouTube, Blogs, etc.) including publishing content.
- Develop and refine a digital marketing strategy to achieve marketing objectives.
- Strategically monitor & report on relevant social media, and suggest additions and improvements.
- Handle all SEO related tasks and liaise with web/content developers.
- Support event planning, advertising, and execution.
- Maintain a consolidated mailing database, and develop and execute mass mailings.
- Help create tools (presentation, brochure, project references, etc.) for the sales team.
- Assist with developing and executing a marketing strategy that complements sales and business objectives and
develop relevant marketing campaigns to fulfill the goals of the marketing plan.
- Help plan and manage launch campaigns for new products.
- Help coordinate seminars and trade shows, including budgeting, organization, creating and mailing invitations.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in HR recruitment of employees
- Experience in Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Proficiency in Russian will be an advantage.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowered work environment, along with strong computer skills
including MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills and the ability to easily adapt to new challenges in a
- Actively participate in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards,
complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with our client values and
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.
CV will be taken only with a photo.