Shirak Technologies is looking for Sr. React.JS Developer who is proficient in React.JS technologies to design and implement user interface components following well-known workflows (e.g. Flux or Redux). The candidate must ensure that the developed components, as well as the overall applications, are robust, user-friendly, and easy to maintain, by demonstrating abilities to work in time pressure and exhibiting problem-solving skills. The incumbent must have at least 3 years of experience. The Company gives an opportunity to work at it’s Yerevan or Gyumri office as per the employee preference.
The Company work on advanced projects using cutting-edge technologies - the backend is Java, front-end is React, using PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis DBs, Microservice Architecture, in CI/CD environment with full automation and pipes, using Dockers, by deploying the system in the cloud implementing scaling and load balancing technologies and high-availability services.
- Develop highly-responsive, web-based user interfaces with well-structured front-end architecture, being involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive
- Work and collaborate with users, clients, backend developers and UI/UX designer to understand user interactions, the detailed user stories and assigned tasks to develop new-facing features using React.js
- Follow agile development strategies to meet the product and functional requirement needs
- Work as a team to design, implement and test the Front-End software to fulfill the project autonomous testing and Backend integration
- Follow open API descriptions and auto-generation workflow for RESTful API to develop React.JS modules using microservice architecture
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvements and optimizations
- Develop and implement unit tests to meet the test coverage requirements, the coding style guidelines, contribute in comment-writings to deliver maintainable codes making it maintainable
- Good time-management skills to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- BS/ MS or higher degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience with OpenAPI standards, developing RESTful APIs, understanding user interactions
- Knowledge of English Language, experience working in CI/CD automation environment using pipes, Jira, Git, Static Analyzer software, Dockers and NGNIX are plus;
- Good understanding and familiarity in working in an agile/scrum development methodology environment, using modern front-end build pipelines and tools, experience with a testing framework (Jest);
- Understanding accessibility, performance, optimization, and security compliance;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment and be comfortable delivering quality solutions in a timely manner;
- Required to be process-oriented, result-oriented and be able to create appropriate technical documentation and support materials;
- Proven record of independent delivery of projects, with customer-oriented work attitude;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
iHost LLC is a leader in System development integration and Business Consulting services, with its design center located both in Gyumri and Yerevan. Founded in 2001, the company provides a comprehensive technology solution to meet the unique business and technology needs of its clients.