The Node.JS Developer will be part of the great YerevanRide team and create the best platform for sharing bikes/e-bikes scooters and electric cars for our city Yerevan and more.
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development;
- Read, understand and modify the existing code;
- Work as part of a software development team;
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Node.JS Developer;
- Work experience in the development of multi-layered client-server applications;
- Knowledge of SQL dialects;
- Knowledge in web services;
- Database knowledge with MongoDB, MySQL databases;
- Experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Knowledge of source control systems;
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision;
- Ability to solve problems;
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.