OMD LLC is looking for a DevOps Engineer with a strong background in Amazon Web Services to help us build and deploy scalable solutions for our clients and internally
- Setup, maintain and evolve the AWS infrastructure used by the company and advise on optimal deployments for clients
- Cost-benefit analysis of various storage and computation architectures within AWS
- Participate in building deployments for hosting multi-component infrastructure for financial data collection, storage, and analysis based on our flagship product: OneTick.
- Frequent interaction and coordination with support, development, and business management groups in other regions.
- Technical education
- Expert-level knowledge of AWS, Linux and network administration
- Knowledge and experience with container technologies
- Bash scripting, Python and/or Perl scripting
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work under time pressure, multitask
- Good English reading and writing skills
- 2 years of professional work experience.
About Company: OMD LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of OneMarketData LLC (www.onetick.com), headquartered in New Jersey, USA, a leading producer of enterprise financial market data storage and analysis solutions for financial institutions.