“Locator” CJSC is looking for a PHP Developer who will be responsible for the development and sales of products and services.
- Develop and maintain new and existing PHP web applications;
- Learn the existing software logics and develop additional applications/features on its base or integrated with it;
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, from analysis, requirements gathering till implementation/coding, and testing;
- To convert concepts and specifications into deployed applications features and functionalities;
- Source control, bug tracking, testing, etc;
- Documentation and data modeling;
- Timely delivering the features /applications/ assigned projects;
- Perform other relevant duties as needed;
- Code documentation writing;
- Task register/documentation keeping based on ISO standards.
- 2-3 years of solid experience with PHP
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP);
- Strong experience and good knowledge of MySQL;
- Knowledge of and experience in Laravel framework;
- Knowledge of GIT, SSH;
- Web sockets, REST;
- Ability to write clean code;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member when required;
- Ability to independently research and implement new technologies and ideas;
- Ability to execute projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.