We are looking for motivated and talented statisticians to assist in conducting basic and applied research in uncertainty quantification, statistical modeling, large scale parameter estimation, and advanced data analysis.
- Analyzing large and complex datasets, with a strong aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Understanding business problems along with their nuances and challenges to then discern the appropriate statistical/analytical techniques to apply;
- Contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building strong, collaborative relationships with team members;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Communicating effectively to various audiences, including various levels of management and external clients;
- Provide general administrative support as needed;
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
- BS or MS degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science or a related degree;
- Expertise and experience in applied statistics, and demonstrated experience working with analytical models, methods, or techniques;
- Statistical analysis techniques including Bayesian statistics; linear regression, multivariate regression, logistic regression, time-series analysis, cluster analysis, network analysis, hypothesis testing, statistical sampling;
- Strong knowledge of Bayesian statistics is preferred;
- Advanced statistical topics including predictive modeling, simulation, machine learning, artificial intelligence;
- Quantitative business and operations analysis;
- Proficiency in manipulating and analyzing data in an analytics programming language, such as R, Python, or SAS.
- Experience and interest in presenting analytic findings to business customers. Familiar with reporting and visualization tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, etc.
Interested individuals are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered․