BALDI is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual for the position of Human Resources Manager to be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the necessary human resources strategy to meet the business objectives of the Company. Included are recruiting, organizational development, employee relations, salary administration, performance management, rewards and remuneration, succession planning, training, and development.
- Drive recruitment, developing strategies through insight to organization structure and clear identification of talent needs;
- Manage full-cycle recruiting: screening, interviewing, candidate selection, onboarding processes;
- Compile and maintain personal records concerning data, new hires, transfers, and performance appraisals;
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities, investigate and understand causes for staff absences, manage schedules for holiday and vacation periods;
- Develop, implement and monitor Human Resources policies, procedures and programs consistent with corporate objectives and goals; develop positive interactions between staff members, by using team building tools and methods; identify staff members’ needs and career goals;
- Drive the planning and execution of a broad range of HR programs including employee compensation and salary issues, training and career development, performance management, personnel transfer, and movement;
- Advise CEO in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues;
- Conduct other administrative tasks as required.
- University degree;
- At least 3 years’ experience in recruiting and staff management ;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent knowledge of PC literacy;
- International Experience in Human Resources or related sphere is a plus;
- In-depth experience both in coaching management and personally handling employee relationship issues;
- Experience in supporting senior executives in creating and implementing employee initiatives which support business initiatives;
- Strong communication skills, influencing skills and the ability to adapt as required;
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Ability to assess all HR-related aspects of the business (Organization design, Talent, Staffing, Morale, Compensation, etc.) and propose alternatives/ solutions that support the Division growth objectives.