Zigzag Online Shopping Coordinator is responsible for the proper launch of the project and all aspects of Online Shopping Service operations and profitability by providing the highest possible level of customized service - Exceptional Experience - to all our individual shoppers.
- Involve in the launching process of the project.
- Join the team and follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the new web products.
- Keep the process and participate in the initial conception stage along with management team in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations.
- Design solutions for customer problems related to online commerce, corporate identity or other website presence issues.
- Lead the further process of website design by working with a team of graphic designers, web developers, and web site operators.
- Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues.
- Supervise a team of professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences, and top quality control processes.
- Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to company stakeholders; detail data, tasks and processes/ Google analytics, Online sales analysis, Customer experience analytics
- Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success in online commerce.
- Be the key point of customer service before, during and after the sale.
- To be committed to building a strong relationship with customers, creating an inspiring, productive and easy experience for online shopping clients by guiding them to the services and products that suit their unique desires and needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2-3 years of experience managing web projects in a creative setting
- Experience in communicating with clients in various ways
- Knowledge about the development, design, and operation of online sites
- Ability to manage staff, different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs to e-mail.