If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Marketing manager responsibilities include:
- tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns,
- managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Responsible for the development and execution of marketing campaigns which includes working with research to gather and review pertinent information. Reviews and analyzes results and provides future recommendations during and after the campaigns.
- Responsible for aligning strategies and goals, ensuring alignment of messaging, finding extension opportunities and keeping the team (internal and external) on track for goals.
- Providing analytical and observational competitive updates as well as the impact on marketing strategy, including creative and market programs.
- Responsible for budget management and reporting and all campaign metrics.
Working closely with campaign partners to ensure streamlined communication and implantation of campaigns.
- Taking on new projects, campaigns and initiatives as assigned based on the overall scope of work for company needs and priorities.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field; MBA preferred
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in consumer or brand marketing
- Demonstrated leadership, strong analytical and strategic thinking and time management skills
- Excellent written/verbal skills in English, Russian and Armenian languages
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable office
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.