hhoonj is the fastest growing Property Management Company in Yerevan and we’re looking to hire a full time reservationist to assist Director. We currently manage 20+ vacations rentals in Yerevan! We are an ambitious team that aims for excellence in all areas! If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
We are looking for a motivated, dedicated, hardworking, detailed, and ethical employee, preferably with hospitality and customer service experience.
Are you an independent, proactive, assertive, competitive self-starter?
Are you willing to get your hands dirty to solve problems?
Are you great at seeing the big picture, then figuring what needs to be done to make it a reality?
Are you looking to make an impact and control your own destiny?
We are looking for full-time Reservationist.
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received.
- Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type.
- Verify the availability of room type and rate.
- Explain booking policies, rate variances vs special rate, and cancellation policies to callers.
- Accommodate and document special requests.
- Answer questions about property facilities/services and property room accommodations.
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
- Input and access data in the reservation system.
- Indicate special or seasonal room reservation types.
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language (English and Russian).
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 4kg.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
- Supervisors/Management as needed.
- Willing to rotate on-call sales after hours/weekends as needed.
- 1-2 years of experience in the hospitality business and or
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional customer service industry
- Must be very well spoken & be able to professionally type emails
- Must have excellent grammar and communication skills & phone education.
- Must be good with a computer and have experience with Microsoft Office
- Able to adapt to change and multi-tasking
- Available weekends, nights and some holidays
- Must have the ability to communicate and make good decisions in dispatching staff
- Must be a good problem solver with a positive attitude
- Must have reliable transportation and be extremely punctual and responsible
- Must be able to answer multiple calls at once and prioritize your time
- Must be a quick learner to adapt to our policies and procedures and products
- Must be willing to up-sell our guest services and properly coordinate fulfillment
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.