- Direct Manager — General Manager
- Immediate subordinates — None; Administrative Reporting from Departmental Managers (GM’s Direct Reports)
A brief description of the position
As the General Manager’s “right-hand”, the assistant follows
instructions given by him, helping to ensure that day to day business operations run smoothly.
- Cooperates with General Manager and assists with anything starting from project planning to staff management and operational issues in an administrative and general support capacity.
- Receives, prepares, and directs the distribution of necessary documents, supports in different capacities including administrative, managerial, operational, and technical scopes of the business.
- Manages the direct reporting to General Manager as related to administrative and business matters.
- Provides verbal and written translations (from English to Armenian and vice versa).
- Ensures company policies and procedures are followed.
- Develops positive working relationship with all theme park departments and third parties related to the project to ensure proper operational support, and the smooth and efficient flow of information and communications to all parties concerned
- Receives messages, information, and documents by e-mail, paper correspondence and other means, coordinates and presents to the General Manager.
- Runs a diary for the General Manager, organizes the day's work accordingly, and schedules meetings as requested - coordinating and issuing timings to all parties involved (internal and external). Records meeting minutes and makes the appropriate notes. As needed, reminds the timeframe for the document's execution, the day's work schedule, and meetings.
- Makes and receives phone calls in accordance with the rules of business ethics.
- Prepares drafts of different documents as assigned by the General Manager, coordinates with the interested or related parties as prescribed.
- Receives necessary information using the internet, phone, and other resources.
- Implements other functions deriving from the position as instructed by the General Manager.
- Maintains professional working relationships according to established Park Group values,
corporate culture established work ethics, and disciplinary norms.
Requirements (education, work experience, skills)
- Higher Education.
- Absolute literacy of Armenian, excellent knowledge of English.
- Work experience in the correspondent field or in the position of a translator will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to master office equipment.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Email, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask.
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and on time.
- High speed and quality of text formatting, practical correspondence skills.
- Time management skills, resistance to stress.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- High sense of responsibility and consistency
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment and ability to learn new tasks or processes with efficiency.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above are welcome to attach their CVs/Resumes in English.