Are you ready to take on a new challenge? Do you want to be part of something extraordinary? How about joining a team where you can make a big impact? We have an exciting opportunity for a senior backend node.js developer to come in, take the reins, and be part of the bigger picture.
If you love working with cutting-edge technologies and your job description matches what we are looking for, this is the right role for you.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code and libraries for future use.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Code review PRs to ensure engineers are following best practices.
- Integrate data storage via MongoDB
- Good time-management skills to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Senior knowledge of node.js programming language.
- Strong Written & Communication skills, ability to communicate in English. (Verbal communication can be in Armenian but the writing the code, tickets, and documentation will be in English)
- Good understanding of overall SDLC and familiar in working in an agile/scrum development methodology environment.
- Develop user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Use test-driven development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools.
- Ability to work with a ticketing system such as JIRA.
- Process-oriented and creates appropriate technical documentation including support handover.
- Proven history of successful independent delivery of projects.
- Experience interviewing and building teams.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience is a plus.
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.