Industry: Tourism, Hospitality
Salary: Monthly average: 220,000-250,000 AMD (Fix + Bonus)
Employment type: Full time
Caucasus Holidays is seeking a “Tour Manager Assistant” for the German Speaking Markets.
- Coordinate bookings and handle tour-related arrangements (lodging, food, transportation, ticketing);
- Communicate with partners and suppliers to organize the tours and maintain the planned schedule;
- Assist in tracking the market to find new prospects/potential clients;
- Assist in the development of tour packages and itineraries for travelers to Armenia;
- Assist the Tour Manager with organization and coordination of the tours;
- Assist the Tour Manager in the sales process, promote tour packages in target markets.
- Strong organizational skills, punctuality and high sense of responsibility;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (both written and verbal);
- Excellent knowledge of the German language;
- Good Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Armenia’s geography and touristic locations is a plus;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to travel;
- Ability to work under pressure.
All interested candidates to send their CVs with photo.