Finalization of Configuration, Full Integration, and Maintenance of the Salesforce: Customer Relations Management Platform for the Armenian Red Cross Society.
The aim of this consultancy is to finalize the integration of the Salesforce CRM system in the operations of the Armenian Red Cross Society based on the needs of the organization and maintain its support.
The implementing partner is expected to fulfill the requirements of the Red Cross of Armenia Salesforce Implementation Requirements and System Design (attached) in a timely manner, accurately and to a specified budget.
The platform is expected to act as a comprehensive functional tool for (1) ARCS members, (2) volunteers, (3) employees, (4) customers, (5) stakeholders and implementing partners and (6) donors (including individuals, corporates, institutional, etc).
- Liaise with business units within ARCS in gathering, prioritizing and developing detailed functional requirements of the CRM platform based upon the initial scope and timeline of the project. Specific deliverables are captured below.
- Liaise with the financial department of the ARCS in developing a detailed functional and (where possible) automated synchronization with the existing systems, for CRM to reflect the accurate financial data.
- In coordination with the Head of Organizational Development, work with ARCS project/service leads to develop and propose designs for data control, roles hierarchy, user profiles, security, data protection policy, etc. based upon agreed business rules and processes.
- In coordination with the Head of Organizational Development, liaise with the ARCS project and department leads to develop and automate reporting functions. This relates to automating relevant reports where necessary. For example, financial forecasting reports, donor reports, volunteering outputs reports, etc.
- Support data migration and integration workshops with the key business units and stakeholders to ensure maximum automation.
- Ensure data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping, merging and data loading tools for bulk imports of data.
The partner is expected for the duration of 9 months to work closely with the business stakeholders, platform vendor, and integrators of the system to drive implementation of the system in a timely and satisfactory way.
Project objectives and Deliverables
- Configure the CRM as per the Red Cross of Armenia Salesforce Implementation Requirements and System Design. Suggest additions or alterations to the design requirements as required.
- Prepare the existing relevant data in various formats to be migrated and import to SF CRM,
- Configure the CRM Platform using declarative tools to respond to the Resource Mobilization and Volunteer Management needs of the ARCS and ensure that all existing systems in use are fully integrated and that the initial set of dashboard reports is produced. Provide recommendations for additional integration requirements of those platforms and systems that cannot be easily integrated with SF CRM, along with an estimate and required time.
- Support the implementation of the CRM Platforms at the National Society, including the provision of administrator and end-user basic training for personnel and the teams who will be using CRM
- Provide system maintenance to ensure the National Society is on track with the use of the CRM Platform.
- Provide support in testing and, adjusting the CRM when required
- ARCS is fully aware of the capacity of the CRM Platform and can use it in its fundraising and volunteer management work
- Configured and fully usable CRM Platform that responds to the current needs and requirements of the National Society’s organizational plans and targets, especially fundraising and volunteering.
- Trained personnel in NS who can use and work with the CRM Platform
- Full integration of the systems or a solution for gradual integration of those systems that are not yet compatible for integration
- Data templates and detailed instructions for use by the National Society to prepare data for import of legacy data into Salesforce CRM for ARCS
All interested and qualified candidates are asked to send their CVs and a brief Cover Letter (highlighting relevant experience) by the 15th of December.