Onex is looking for Logistics Agent to join its team and ensure the smoothness of logistical operations through Russia-Armenia direction.
- Drive a successful customer experience by assisting them in scheduling deliveries, ordering, and tracking.
- Answer informatively and detailed to customers' inquiries via phone, e-mail, chat or in person.
- Attentively plan the logistics, including transportation and scheduling.
- Take ownership of anything from small technical issues to escalated logistical problems.
- Maintain two-way instant communication with Russia-based warehouse.
- Keep the inventory organized and updated.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Computer knowledge and ability to easily navigate through the internet
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian both oral and written is a must.
Communication and Customer focus skills
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Ability to concentrate - follow customers issues without distraction
- Good composition skills - ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Ability to prioritize customers needs
- Demonstrate conflict resolution, negotiation and de-escalation skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Work successfully both in a team and independently
- Effective problem-solving skills, including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Organized and detail-oriented
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.