Builds client/applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Native or near-native English language skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Have a basic understanding of IT.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Home office, laptop and Internet access.
- Source candidates and clients using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings.
- Perform reference checks as needed.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
Due to the nature of business and time difference the working hours will be 4 pm - 12 am Mon -Fri.