Yerevan Home partners with businesses around the world to create the future of hospitality. We empower anyone with a passion for providing magical hospitality to build and grow a successful business on Yerevan Home.
- Lookup for clients and communicate with them,
- Build, expand, and maintain a network of community, creating a leverageable network and enable reach into the community,
- Develop a host's growth strategy and marketing strategy using a results-oriented approach,
- Can clearly understand the host's motivation, business composition, and can design a host tool portfolio based on this to meet their goals,
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Armenian market and look for new opportunities for the characteristics of Yerevan Home:
- Ideal candidates have prior experience with creating, building and maintaining a project or program from start to finish.
- Ideal candidates have prior experience in Community Management, Field Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Event Planning, Program Planning, and Channel Management and online social marketing.
- We are seeking candidates who are positive and energetic with a passion for Yerevan Home’s mission,
- Exceptional networking and relationship-building skills,
- Have work experience in B2B (communication with clients).
- Strong self-motivation; strong ability to solve problems,
- Strong entrepreneurial skills, proven initiative, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to think bigger picture vision and scale-out projects nation-wide,
- The role also requires the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on tight deadlines,
- The role requires significant travel to different regions.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to the mentioned email.