We are looking to recruit a web developer / Wordpress developer.
Experience in the field will be expected. Knowledge in the following is a requirement:
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as Laravel, PHP.
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience.
- Writing efficient code. Planning and the delivery of web applications across multiple platforms.
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Able to work on Job site, Travel site, Real Estate site, and B2B Sites. All the sites are developed in Wordpress.
- Able to work on Wordpress Sites. Only Candidates having long years of experience in Wordpress, PHP needs to apply.
- Write clean, well-designed code and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- To understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN.
- Software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
All our websites are developed in Wordpress. Therefore the candidates should have strong experience in Wordpress and PHP.
Candidates can work 2 hours per day. Also, candidates can work from Home.
Interested Candidates send your CV with experience details.