The Manual QA Engineer is responsible for the design, creation, execution, and maintenance of manual test cases based on product requirements. This position requires a competent, results-oriented, creative QA engineer.
The individual is expected to be able to work with a variety of development environments and operating systems. The individual should have an understanding of testing methodologies, and for some extension of scripting languages. Must have the ability to work in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Design, create, execute and maintain the manual test cases based on product requirements and existing user needs
- Provide effort estimates on test preparation and execution engagement
- Reproduce and verify customer-reported and internal product issues
- Produce qualified test reports based on test case execution results.
- Ensure that the test cases are always up to date
- Operate in a fast-paced, agile environment with aggressive schedules.
- Comfortable in a work environment that utilizes Windows, Android, iOS and Linux distributions as the operating systems of choice
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot Linux systems from the command line using standard commands and tools
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, IT field
- 2 years of work experience in SW quality assurance
- Experience in testing firmware and low-level components is plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong understanding of performance assessment, black box, and white box testing
- Ability to work independently and as a member of project teams
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
- Good knowledge of English (both verbal and written)
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to the mentioned email.