Company Name: Europe Hotel
Employment Type: Full time
- Greets and registers the guests into the hotel in a prompt manner. Processes customer payments according to established policies and procedure.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity
- Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy
- Offers and properly handles requests for wake-up calls
- Ensures reception and common area/lobby is clean
- Answers guests’ questions about the property and amenities and is able to refer and direct guests to area attractions and outlets.
- Arranges for the appropriate transportation of guests to and from the hotel when necessary.
- Resolves minor guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer; informs supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or unhappy guests. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous charges and check-outs.
- Balances cash bag at open and closing of each shift.
- Transmits and receives messages using equipment such as computer, telephone, email, fax
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Higher education
- Knowledge of fluent English and Russian languages. French is preferable
- Computer and typing skills
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationship with team and welcoming positive attitude with guests
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV with photo to our e-mail.