Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Margasoft Dev is an Agile Team of professional and passionate Software Developers who eat, drink and breathe code. We are looking for an experienced senior full-stack ASP.NET MVC developer who will share our passion for perfection, software and technology. We strive for 0 bug code right out of developer’s machine. And yes, it does happen at Margasoft!
If you are truly an engineer at heart - a developer who wants to cause a change and be part of it, then you need to join us in making a software that can be called a piece of art.
We are confident that if we find us to be a great fit for one another, then we’ll beat your best offer for compensation - which will make your move to us even more exciting for you.
- First and foremost - you must love what you do - Software Development!
- Create DDL and DML SQL scripts for SQL entities․
- Learn, grow and help your peers grow!
- Actively take part in the brainstorming and story grooming sessions with product owners, clients and other parties․
- Provide realistic estimates and deliver results on provided date/time․
- Do peer review of the code and do merges in git․
- Test your own code and help your team with development and testing when needed․
- Participate in iteration planning/demo/closing meetings, story grooming and daily scrum meetings․
- Work with IT, Support and DevOps to create releases, builds and deployments for various environments as well as troubleshoot user issues․
- Clearly and timely communicate the status of the stories to meet internal and client deadlines․
- Use and improve established software development frameworks, standards and processes․
- Passion for development and perfection!
- 3+ years of experience in full stack development of a web and/or desktop applications․
- Experienced knowledge of C# and .Net framework v4.0+ is a must!
- Proven knowledge of ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework․
- Ability to design normalized database. Write efficient SQL queries and sprocs․
- Knowledge of / experience in React and Asp.Net Core is a huge plus!
- Must have a perfect balance of creativity and discipline․
- Smooth communication and interpersonal skills․
- Must be able to communicate in written English. Verbal English skills are preferred but not required.
What You'll Get
- Opportunity to learn and grow in career by working with passionate professionals
- Competitive Salary topped with lucrative Bonuses and Salary Reviews
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance Coverage (including family members)
- Flexible Work Hours and PTO (we measure your performance by results and not by the number of hours you spend in office)
- We Provide Healthy Lunch for our Employees for Free!!!
- Company Sponsored Trainings
- Free access to Company Gym
- Monthly Birthday and Rich Holiday Celebrations (check out our Youtube videos)
- Ability to telecommute when needed
Please apply to this job by sending your cover letter and resume to the mentioned e-mail address.