Neovision is looking for an energetic and ambitious Middle or Senior Level Quality Assurance Engineer with a go-getter attitude, who likes working in a fast-paced environment to join our development team mainly concentrated on developing marketplace for short-term, property-backed loans (https://estateguru.co/).
- Responsible for Work with product managers and engineers to understand business requirements;
- Design test plans, test case creation, and execution.
- Document, design, execute manual and automated test scripts
- Perform functional testing across different browsers and devices;
- Report software defects and manage to lifecycle closure.
- Report test progress and quality status to project stakeholders
- Develop, execute, and maintain automated tests - functional, regression, load and security testing.
- Must be able to act as a team player as well as work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other related technical fields.
- 1 year of hands-on web application testing and quality assurance experience.
- Research and resolve issues independently / strong problem-solving skills, high quality and detail-oriented
- Understanding of the software lifecycle.
- Testing of API/web services (RESTful preferred)
- Experience with Agile development process and the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Experience with MySQL is a plus.
- Experience with JSON, XML, HTML, CSS and Regular Expressions is plus.
- Experience with web automation testing is plus.
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills in the English language, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams;
Competitive, based on experience and skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to the mentioned email. The CVs will be considered only in case the applicants meet the above-mentioned requirements. Please refrain from phone calls. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.